Past two decades bring increased pressure on dietary supplement manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies to control research and development costs while increasing productivity and reducing the time to market for new products.
Working with external partners might be a solution that could allow industry to save research costs and access different pools of knowledge. By 2020, nearly 72% of clinical trails are projected to be outsourced from industry to contract research organizations, compared to just 23% in 2012.
This trend creates an opportunity for Applied Bioenergetics Lab as a feasible industry partner to background scientific ventures in instigating promising bioenergetics agents, and help translate it into effective therapeutics.
The reasons why many companies contracted us for outsourcing specialized research projects are enlisted below:
- Appropriate research resources and technical knowledge
- Dedication to develop industry-distinctive research models
- Previous cGLP experience
- Proper safety programs
- Time-saving pre-trial proceedings
- Efficient pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Trials registered at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Results published in peer-reviewed journals
- Post-trial advocacy and communication
- Flexible IP policy
- Possibility for a long-term relationship
- Cost-effective projects